Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Ell's Pregnant

Ell's my little shih Tzu who just turned 2 in July. Two weeks later she was in the beginning of her heat cycle. I ran to the calender and then called my friends to find out that Ella's heat starts 6 months after her first liter of puppies. So I had gotten my months mixed up and realized that if I wanted to breed her I was going to have to find someone quick. I thought of my friend Lori who has a cute little miniature poodle, Max (he's gray). The next week Max came to spend the week with Ella- YEP she got pregnant- YAHOOO. Now I am making Shih-Poo's. She sure has been getting fatter these last two weeks. But she is so cute and cuddle when she is pregnant.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Wait your making them? LOL I thought Ella was...ha! Daisy can't wait to see her new brothers or sisters