Thursday, August 14, 2008

Weekend of three dogs

Over the last few days or maybe its been a week- we've had Smokey spending time with us. Eddie and Smokey have played non stop. I sometimes feel like I have my own personal speedway in the front room. Those two dogs and sometime Ella too, chase each other around and around. Also I must include the barking that goes with the chase. They are are hoot to watch. Most of the time it will be 2 against 1, and it seems that the odd one out is always Eddie but he doesn't seem to mind because he can run so fast. Having Smokey over has been really great for Ella sometimes she gets a break on teasing from Eddie. I think that Eddie will miss Smokey when its time to go, but I think we have another week before he has to go home. His parents and family have been traveling around the East coast and they are having the time of their lives.

Tonight, Smokey seems he has decided that he doesn't like guys, we have some house guests over and he barked at them when they first came into the house. It was so funny to see him act scared towards men.

No comments: