Friday, December 05, 2008

Christmas Time

I love the month of December not only because its my birthday, but because it rejuvenates my spirit and boosts my energy. This month builds me up to give service through out the whole year. I enjoy spending time with family and loved ones, and even great to spend time with friends. I love looking for the just the right gift, and then seeing their face as they open the present. Its just a joy to buy things for others, knowing that you are giving them such a simple joy. There are so many things that I love about Christmas, spending time with my dogs, and watching Christmas movies with my roommates. AH! Christmas is so good for the spirit! I love the Christmas caroling, decorating the tree and house with lights, and putting my my Christmas village. I love the giving spirit that comes with this month, but most of all I love that we celebrate the Savior's birthday. Its good for the soul to remember our Savior and to try to be like him. If you are not in the Christmas mood, do something for someone else and soon your mood with change.

No comments: