Saturday, January 31, 2009

Traveling

I new when the month of January was going to hit that I would be traveling most of this month, but what I didn't realize is that at the end of all this traveling I would miss Utah, my family, and my friends. I finally realized that I enjoy having time to myself to spend with family or friends and that staying in a hotel is ok, and wonderful if they have nice beds.

Over this past month I have traveled to Tampa, Florida, Long Beach, California; the CHA show in California, then back to Tampa, Florida for HSN stuff. Then in between the traveling I have been working so hard at home and at work prepping for training of the yudu, getting ready for shows, and prepping for Sundance with Mark Montano. I can defiantly say that this month has been full of surprises and alot has been happening.

Some of my fun memories of this crazy month are:

-- Getting to know and spending time with Mark Montano.
We've become BFF's (Best Friends Forever-See Pic)
--Spending time with Mike's wife and Tonya at the Sundance event (Green Lodge).
--Spending time with Halen at Sundance (couldn't have done this event without you)
--Spending time with the Hosts HSN training them on the Yudu and Yourstory
--Helping out with the Live HSN Yudu shoot.
--Demoing the Yudu at CHA and being video
--The CHA experience all together (I enjoyed getting to know a bunch of people better in the company at this show)
--Going to dinner with Mark and hanging out at the lounge
--Hanging with Mark at the Provo Craft booth at CHA-
--Spending time with Mike & Lori at the ISS Show (I finally understand what all the fuss is about Provo Craft's Yudu is about- Its amazing how Provo Craft simplified the whole silk screen process)

Memories I was sad about
--missing Ella (my dog) have her puppies (thanks Jen)
puppies (5 girls) their names are: Co, Chloe, Oreo, Prada, Kate
boy puppies (1) name is: Devan
--saying good buy to Mark
--leaving the warm weather in Florida
--missing teaching my primary lessons (I missed my kids)
--missed seeing Halen every day at work.


As much as I was excited to do all this traveling I am very glad to be home.

2 comments:

Halen said...

Aw...I missed you too Kim! : )

Loni said...

Kim! I had no idea that you were traveling all over the place for the last month (sometimes I wonder why JB doesn't mention these things!). Anyway-- This Yudu thing, it's not on sale yet, right? I have been looking for something like this and I googled it but couldn't find one for sale!