Sunday, May 03, 2009

Slacker

I am a Slacker, it has been awhile since my last update. I've been so busy with new changes at work and wrapping up Miss Orem that I haven't had time to get caught up on my blogs. I know have a new goal to up date this blog every Sunday with something interesting that happened to me during the week.

Today Cooper (one of my puppies) found himself in front of the mirror. As I turned and caught his eye in the mirror, he looked so cute standing on his dog bed staring into the mirror and waving his paw, like he was waving at me. I desperately wanted a photo but when i moved the event was over and he was following me out the door. Oh well I will just have to try and reenact it later sometime.

The other evens that have kept me so busy at work, has been playing with the Yudu machine from Provo Craft. I have created some really cute items and I have a few more to do before all my projects are done and I can up load all the photos on my face book account.

The day is beautiful and my tulips are just gorgeous. Check out my photo.

1 comment:

Meg said...

Such a busy life you have traveling all over.