Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Baby puppies coming

I had the biggest scare last night. I took Ella's temperature and it was so low that I thought I had taken her temperature wrong. So I got out the instructions and made sure I was turning it on right- nope. So then I took her temperature again and the number was higher but it was still under a 100 so I thought we are going to have puppies soon. I originally thought this was suppose to be week 7 on her pregnancy scale, but when I started counting again- dang it I had gotten off on my days and yesterday was really day 49. This means that Tuesday 9-11 would be the beginning of the week 8 and she could have the puppies at any time. I am so freaked out, what if something goes wrong. Thank goodness Jen is helping me out, I just love the puppies but the part of waiting for Ella to have them freaks me out. lol

Just to make Ella feel better I slept on the floor with her so she wouldn't hurt her self. I am a silly mama

More to come later......

No comments: