Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Puppies Finally Here

Well Ella finally had her puppies. I thought for sure that she would have them at Jenn's house while I was gone on my trip to Vegas. But she didn't, she waited for me to get back-Yahoo. Ella had her puppies on Sunday Morning 9-23 at 1 am in the morning. We had been up all night off and on, then suddenly I woke up and searched for Ella to discover a baby in its sack right next to her. She didn't know what to do. I new to brake the sack, which I did but then I called Jenn and she told me how to get her to breath. Thank goodness she is the only girl. The rest of the puppies came out just fine, but Ella was kinda slow on getting the sacks off of each face so I had to help her. All together there are 3 boys and 1 girl. Their names are Boys (toffee, Hershey, Chocolate) the girl name is sugar. I named them after all of my favorite sweet stuff.

No comments: