Saturday, November 29, 2008

Twilight Movie

First off the Movie "Twilight" was great. My expectations were high and the move didn't quite reach those expectations. I do realize that there wasn't a lot of money to put into this first film and hope that in the next books the quality of the book will be more evident in the move. I still loved the move and had the same feeling at the end of the move like I did at the end of the books. Since I own all the books, I must purchase the movie as well. I can't wait to see it again. My roommate Emily and I both dressed up for the movie. Emily was the rogue vampire "Victoria" and I was "Alice". I dressed up for work because our tickets for the movie was right at 5pm. I left work early to make the movie on time. I had a blast!. After the movie, a few of the group who saw the movie went out to eat. Boy the stir that Emily caused, everyone noticed her and she was soking up all the attention.

No comments: